- Hardware & Software Requirements
- DNS Prerequisites
- Installing Axigen on Linux
- Installing Axigen on Linux (Axigen X2 & X3)
- Installing Axigen on Windows
- Deploying & Running Axigen in VMware & VirtualBox
- Deploying & Running Axigen in Docker
- Performing the Initial Configuration (Onboarding)
- Starting / Stopping / Restarting Axigen
- Startup Operations
- Setting the Admin Password
- Setting Up Custom SMTP and EHLO Banners
- Setting Up the DNR (Domain Name Resolver)
- Setting Up the WebAdmin Service
- Logging into the WebAdmin Interface
- Enabling / Disabling a Service
- Creating a Domain
- Enabling Filtering for a Domain / User
- Adding a User in a Domain
- Changing a User's Password
- Allowing / Forbidding Features for a User
- Creating an Administrative User
- About Axigen's Architecture
- Services and Modules
- Supported OS / Platforms and Web Clients
Setting the Admin Password for the First Time
Stop the server if it is started. Run Axigen only with
--admin-passwd) option and then start the server. Depending on your operating system, issue one of the following using the command line / command prompt:
The "-A" option doesn't start the server.
In order to access command prompt go to Start → Run → type "cmd" and press "OK".
The password can be used only with "admin" username.
Changing the Admin Password
Changing the admin password can be performed using the CLI interface.
First login into the CLI interface and enter the following commands:
No server restart is needed – the password change will take effect immediately.