- Hardware & Software Requirements
- DNS Prerequisites
- Installing Axigen on Linux
- Installing Axigen on Windows
- Deploying & Running Axigen in VMware & VirtualBox
- Deploying & Running Axigen in Docker
- Configuration Wizard on Linux
- Configuration Wizard on Windows
- Starting / Stopping / Restarting Axigen
- Startup Operations
- Setting the Admin Password
- Logging into the WebAdmin interface
- Setting Up the WebAdmin Service
- Setting Up the DNR (Domain Name Resolver)
- Creating a Domain
- Adding a User in a Domain
- Enabling / Disabling a Service
- Changing a User's Password
- Allowing / Forbidding Features for a User
- Enabling Filtering for a Domain / User
- Creating an Administrative User
- Setting Up Custom SMTP and EHLO Banners
- Services and Modules
- About Axigen's Architecture
- Supported OS / Platforms and Web Clients
Setting the admin password for the first time
Stop the server if it is started. Run Axigen only with
--admin-passwd) option and then start the server. Depending on your operating system, issue one of the following using the command line / command prompt:
The "-A" option doesn't start the server.
In order to access command prompt go to Start → Run → type "cmd" and press "OK".
The password can be used only with "admin" username.
Changing the admin password
Changing the admin password can be performed using the CLI interface.
First login into the CLI interface and enter the following commands:
No server restart is needed – the password change will take effect immediately.