- Accessing/ Leaving the Standard WebMail
- Finding Your Way Through the Standard WebMail
- Working with Folders in the Standard WebMail
- Working with Messages in the Standard WebMail
- Working with Contacts in the Standard WebMail
- Working with the "Personal Organizer" in the Standard WebMail
- Working with the Calendar
- Working with Tasks
- Working with Notes
- Working with the Journal
- Configuring Account Settings in the Standard WebMail
Connecting to the Axigen WebMail
Usually, the Webmail interface should be accessed via a specific URL that is provided by the administrator of the respective Axigen server. If you do not know the address where you can access the Webmail interface, you should contact your mail server administrator.
To connect to the Axigen WebMail, enter the hostname or IP:port combination where your Axigen WebMail service is running, in your browser's address bar. When accessing the WebMail from the machine on which Axigen is installed, the default address is http://127.0.0.1:8000.
In the window displayed when accessing the Webmail URL, enter the username and password provided by the system administrator.
If the respective Webmail login page is used for accessing multiple domains, then the domain selection box will be present at the right of the username text box, as shown in the screenshot below. Select your domain from the related box if the "select a domain" entry is present.
If your administrator has allowed you to access the AJAX WebMail interface also, then the "Switch to AJAX interface" will be present in the login page. Use this link to switch to the AJAX Webmail interface.
To close the current WebMail session, click the "Logout" link in the right upper corner of the page, next to the username and the "Settings" link.