- Accessing/ Leaving the Standard WebMail
- Finding Your Way Through the Standard WebMail
- Working with Folders in the Standard WebMail
- Working with Messages in the Standard WebMail
- Working with Contacts in the Standard WebMail
- Working with the "Personal Organizer" in the Standard WebMail
- Working with the Calendar
- Working with Tasks
- Working with Notes
- Working with the Journal
- Configuring Account Settings in the Standard WebMail
Notes can be edited by double-clicking on them and deleted by clicking their corresponding delete icon.
When viewing the content of a "Notes" folder, you can move, copy or delete one or several (previously selected) note(s), by using the corresponding options available in the "more actions..." drop-down menu.
You can apply the move, copy or delete actions to several items at the same time, by selecting multiple notes, before you perform the desired action. To find out more regarding the selection of multiple items, please see Selecting items.