- Accessing/ Leaving the Standard WebMail
- Finding Your Way Through the Standard WebMail
- Working with Folders in the Standard WebMail
- Working with Messages in the Standard WebMail
- Working with Contacts in the Standard WebMail
- Working with the "Personal Organizer" in the Standard WebMail
- Working with the Calendar
- Working with Tasks
- Working with Notes
- Working with the Journal
- Configuring Account Settings in the Standard WebMail
To mark a task as completed, use the corresponding icon placed next to the "Assign task" button in the task editor window.
While you are in the tasks list view, you can use the delete icon appended to each task, as well as mark a task as completed by checking the box at the left of the "Subject" column.
To keep track of the completion process, double-click on a task to open the edit window and type a percentage in the "% Complete" text field.