- Accessing/ Leaving the Standard WebMail
- Finding Your Way Through the Standard WebMail
- Working with Folders in the Standard WebMail
- Working with Messages in the Standard WebMail
- Working with Contacts in the Standard WebMail
- Working with the "Personal Organizer" in the Standard WebMail
- Working with the Calendar
- Working with Tasks
- Working with Notes
- Working with the Journal
- Configuring Account Settings in the Standard WebMail
Tasks helps users organize their work-related to-dos and collaborate with others on ongoing projects. By enabling them to permanently check the level of completion, tasks offer a clear and detailed view of their workload. To access your tasks, click the "Tasks" folder in the left hand side tree.
You can create additional tasks folders, by right-clicking on any folder in the tree, selecting "New Folder" and selecting the "Tasks" entry for the "Folder type". For further reference on how to create new folder, consult the New folder section.