MailArchiva is an email archiving system that makes use of highly scalable search engine technology, complying at the same time with specific legislation that acts in the email archiving field.
MailArchiva adds to the existing cutting edge features of the Axigen messaging solution quick access to information based on advanced search criteria, a smart storage system preventing overhead and ensures compliance with highly debated international standards such as the Sarbanes Oxley act (SOX), Gramm-Leach Bliley act (GLBA) and the Freedom of information act (FOIA). Therefore, the integrated Axigen-MailArchiva solution brings palpable benefits to businesses from all market segments:
- reliability and security in messaging and archiving policies;
- easy access to older information exchanged via emails;
- full history on your electronic communications;
- no overhead in email archive storage or in message delivery;
- safe operations with respect to local legislation and standards (for example, in certain countries legal requirements force companies to preserve all company email communications for seven years);
- credibility as a business partner through compliance with all major international standards.
Integration with Axigen is done using the Milter interface. An article presenting the configuration steps for integrating Axigen with MailArchiva, using the Milter interface is available here.