The root page The Axigen Solution: Overview & Architecture could not be found in space Documentation (Public).
- Indexed data structure - Ensures an optimal balance between the space used for storing indexes and the time to access information by introducing multiple levels of indexes depending on how often information is accessed.
- Transactional access - Provides structural integrity for the stored information by performing transactional data access.
- Expandable storage - You can add subsequent storage units to one domain, thus increasing the available space.
- Single storage of emails with multiple recipients - Only one copy of a message received by multiple recipients is stored (particularly useful for distribution lists and groups).
- Repairing corrupted accounts - If an account’s data becomes corrupted (due to, for instance, disk failure), Axigen allows you to attempt account data recovery.
- Storage overload prevention - Ensured by limiting allowed message sizes according to specific policies based on multiple message or connection parameters.