- Solution Overview
- Security Layers
- Services Architecture
- Integrating with Other Solutions
- Clustered Operations
- Administration Tools Overview
The Axigen Storage is a specific file structure with index based access allowing fast mail delivery, retrieve and query. Axigen Mail Storage checks the consistency of the messages placed in the storage and empties the queue only if the mail message is correctly stored.
All domain and user configuration along with user messages are stored in Axigen's specific storage.
Each Axigen storage is defined by three elements:
- Storage directory: the directory where all storage file will be created
- Max. file size: maximum size of a data file (Storage Container). The default value is 1 GB.
- Max. files: maximum number of files. The default value is 128 files.
Therefore the maximum capacity of each storage is Max. file size * Max. files and the default capacity is 128 GB.